Welcome to the Market
Join us each Tuesday for the market at the lovely Piazza Park in beautiful downtown Renton.
Improving Access to Health Food for all Renton residents
Beginning July 7th, the Renton Farmers Market is launching a new Food Access program. Market customers will be able to:
- Use EBT/SNAP at the Market
- Use WIC / Senior FMNP at the Market
“Local Farmers, Fresh Food, Friendly People”
There are so many ways to get involved with the Renton Farmers Market. Want to lend a hand? We are always looking for volunteers!
Are you a Washington State Farmer or make food products using locally sourced ingredients? We want to hear from you! Check out our vendor page for more info.
Are you a local business owner? Show your customers you care about providing local, healthy foods to your community by becoming a sponsor of the Renton Farmers Market.
Featured Market Recipes
Tricolor Stir-fry - June 9th
Makes: 6 (1 cup) servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 small onion, chopped
3 cups chopped raw vegetables (choose veggies of three different colors)
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2-4 tablespoons soy sauce (to taste)
- Wash all vegetables before chopping.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add onions, vegetables, and garlic to skillet and cook over medium heat until vegetables are just tender.
- Add soy sauce and stir until sauce boils.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Turn into a main dish by serving with brown rice or barley.
- Try adding other vegetables that you have on hand.
- Add ginger for added flavor
Click here to see other great recipes using fresh products from the Renton Farmers Market.
What’s in season? Check out this helpful Harvest Calendar from our friends at Puget Sound Fresh!