About Renton Farmers Market
Each Tuesday, June - September, 2014
3 pm - 7pm
Piazza Park in Downtown Renton
For thirteen years, the Renton Farmers Market has been bringing fresh and local food to Downtown Renton Tuesdays during the summer. Along with fresh and local produce, you can also find baked goods, flowers, honey, seafood, cheese, eggs and meat to just name a few of the things that await you at the Piazza.
- Renton restaurants will be showcasing "tastes" of their menu each Tuesday from 4:30-5:00 pm.
- There will be entertainment - instrumental music or dancers - or both! These are scheduled from 5:30-6:30 pm.
- The Kid's Patch will have things to explore, bubbles to blow and play dough to shape! This is not a babysitting service, but an activity area for kids to anticipate for their trip to the market.
- The information booth will have information about the market, our vendors and the community.
Potential Vendors: If you are a vendor of fresh and local produce and are interested in joining the market, check out our Vendors page for 2014 Application and Guidelines.
2014 Market Season Highlights
Taste of Renton
||Big Al Miller||Pizza Dudes|
|June 17||The Hayburners||Luther's Table|
Kids Talent Day
Red, White & Blue Day
|July 15||Susanna Fuller||Rain City Catering|
Eli Rosenblatt (trio)
|Pacific Island Group||Whistle Stop Ale House|
Betty MacLain Dancers
|August 19||Uptown Lowdown Jazz & Swing||
|Squirrel Butter||Dog and Pony Alehouse|
|Cry Out!||Red House|
|September 9||Mike Simpson Jazz Horn|
|September 16||Philly Fever||ELVIS (!)|
|Sweet Additions||Smoking Monkey|
|Biff & Darrell||Renton High School Culinary Arts Club|
Additional Activities Each Week
- 3:00 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. — Master Gardeners will answer all of your gardening questions
- 3:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. — Kid's Patch - fun activities for the little ones!