2021 vendor info coming soon - Check back in February!
Would you like to be a vendor at the 2021 Renton Farmers Market?
Verify your Eligibility
Types of vendors allowed at RFM:
FARMERS - raises produce, plants or botanicals, or animals on land they own, lease or rent, in the State of Washington.
PROCESSORS - sells foods that they have personally prepared or processed on property that they own, lease, or rent in the State of Washington.
PREPARED FOOD VENDORS offer freshly made foods, available for sale and immediate consumption on-site. New applicants please review: Food Business Permits
ARTISANS/CRAFTERS One who creates with their own hands the products they offer for sale, or providers of skilled craft services at the market, such as on-site knife sharpening or tool refurbishment. To qualify as an Artisan/Crafter, a majority of the tools and equipment used to produce their products must require skill, personal handling and/or manipulation, including second-hand items that are recycled, re-purposed and/or skillfully and creatively refurbished for new or improved use. Products must be created in Washington State only.
Renton Farmers Market does NOT accept vendors with these types of items:
- No Commercial or Imported Items
- No Second Hand Items (Exception: Those vendors who take a second hand item and recycle that item into a new use)
- No Franchises (Those who have entered into an agreement or received a license to sell a company’s products and/or use a company’s packaging, logo, ingredients, and/or marketing tools under that license or any franchise agreement)
- No Non-Owner Operated Businesses: Only those businesses that are operated and controlled by their Washington State-Based owners are permitted at RFM
- No Out-of-State Processing: All processed products sold at RFM must be processed within Washington State
2020 Vendors List
|Amador Farm||Yakima, WA||vegetables, tree fruit|
|Aguilar Farms||Yakima, WA||vegetables, tree fruit|
|Bates Family Foods||Tacoma, WA||Pickles and jams|
|Bees in the 'Burbs||Maple Valley, WA||honey|
|Fernandez Farms||Sunnyside, WA||organic vegetables, tree fruit|
|Forest Fairy Bakery||Issaquah, WA||bread and baked goods|
|Farm Fresh Northwest||Stanwood, WA||Pasture-raised beef and pork|
|Hayton Farms Berries||Mount Vernon, WA||berries, some organic varieties|
|Homemake Garden||Monroe, WA||flowers and vegetables|
|I's Farm||Kent, WA||flowers and vegentables|
|Kia's Garden||Snohomish, WA||flowers and vegentables|
|Martin Family Orchards||Orondo, WA||tree fruit|
|Neighborlady Cheese||Renton, WA||Artisam cheeses|
|RP Guerrero Farm||Quincy, WA||organic vegetables, tree fruit|
|Shua's Vegetables||Kent, WA||flowers and vegetables|
|Sidhu Farms||Puyallup, WA||berries, some organic varieties, veggie starts, jam|
|Spooner Farms||Puyallup, WA||berries, corn|
|Sunrise Farm||Auburn, WA||vegetables|
|Tafoni Bakehouse||Bellevue, WA||bread|
|Thong's Garden||Monroe, WA||flowers and vegentables|
|Twinkletoes Farm||Enumclaw, WA||vegetables|
|Yang Market||Seattle, WA||flowers and vegentables|
Note: not every vendor listed will necessarily be at every market