Renton Farmers Market!
Join us each Tuesday - June-September
NEW in 2023 - see which vendors will be at the market this week
Visit our Online Vendor Site Map to see which vendors will be present at the market this week and their stall location.
Disclaimer: Vendor attendance and location are subject to change.
This Week at the Market - June 6th
We are excited to welcome you back to the Renton Farmers Market tomorrow! Join us at 3 pm as our City of Renton Mayor Armondo Pavone rings the opening bell to start our 22nd season. While you are visiting the Market, pop in to the Pavilion building (adjacent to the Market) and learn about several active projects recommended by the Downtown Civic Core Vision and Action Plan. Provide feedback on a new greenway trail and arts/culture space.
But lets get ready for the Market next week, shall we? Check out our Tips for Shopping at the Farmers Market to have your best shopping experience each week. We look forward to seeing you next week!
As it is still early season, you won't see some of your Summer favorites JUST yet, but we expect to see asparagus - its with us such a limited time, be sure to get some now! Also, our berry vendors will bring strawberries! Don't forget to check out our online vendor map before you visit to find out who will be where each week (and remember its always subject to change!).
Produce: apples, beets, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, chard, greens, kale, kohlrabi, leeks, mushrooms, onions, plant starts, potatoes, radishes, rhubarb, salad greens, snap peas, spring greens, spring onions, and turnips
Meat/protein: beef, pork, chicken, salmon, eggs
Foods: breads, donuts, pastries, fudge (vegan!), gluten-free cake slices, cheese, cookies, nuts, honey, BBQ sauce, hummus, pestos, jams, vinegars, chocolate, spices, salsas
Ready to eat: ice cream, shave ice, kettle corn, acai bowls, tamales, samosas, crepes, Mediterranean food, tacos, sandwiches
Food trucks: Rain City, Too and MexiCuban
Crafted goods: jewelry, wood crafts and furniture, candles, soap, body care, clothing, pins, art and stickers, resin art, lavender goods
Drinks: beer, hard cider, kombucha, mead, wine, tea, coffee, lemonade
2023 Sponsorship opportunities
Showcase your business to our dedicated shoppers. Learn more here.
The Renton Farmers Market runs every Tuesday, June through September, from 3 pm to 7 pm at So. 3rd and Logan Ave South - across the street from Piazza Renton in Downtown Renton. Free ten-hour parking is available at the City Center Garage, 655 S 2nd St. - enter off South 2nd Street between Burnett and Logan, watch for signs. The Market is also adjacent to the Renton Transit Center for easy access from public transportation.
Food Access for all
The Market will also continue its successful SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) Bucks program, and offer a dollar-for-dollar match with the newly named SNAP Market Match (formerly known as Fresh Bucks) Bucks, doubling the buying power for local, healthy foods that are accessible to everyone. Visit the Food Access page for more info
Don't forget to visit us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for up-to-the-minute Renton Farmers Market news and vendor specials!
Get all the Market News! Join Our Mailing List
Buy One, Donate One
Did you know? Each week we collect donations for the local Renton Food Bank at our market. Most of the donations come from our generous farmers - now we are asking our shoppers if they would consider helping out, too. Buying an apple? Consider buying another apple and donating it to the Renton Food Bank. See our donation station at the Market Manager booth for more information.
Total health takes teamwork. Kaiser's coordinated care teams work with you - and each other - to help keep you healthy. And that's important - because something as simple as having doctors and specialists who talk to each other can speed up your care, improve your treatment, and let you focus on living your life. Staying healthy should be easy. With the right team, it is.
When our popular SNAP Market Match program ran out of funding, our teammates at Kaiser stepped up to fund the program for the remainder of the season. Thank you to our partners at Kaiser Permanente.
Learn more about Kaiser Permanente by visiting their website.
Tips of Shopping at the Farmers Market
- Know what’s in season! Each Monday we will send an email that will include the produce that we expect to see at the Market the next day (ALWAYS subject to change!) and you can also learn more of what you might expect each month by visiting the Seasonal Food Guide.
- Plan meals and come with a shopping list, but be inspired! Shop with your eyes - when you arrive at the Market take some time to walk around and see what looks good - don't be afraid to try something new. Check out our handy online vendor map to see who is expected at each market and where they will be (ALWAYS subject to change).
- Bring change – with high credit card fees, most small businesses appreciate cash – but we do have cashless vendors as well – so bring cards, too!
- Bring your own bags – also, bring your own water bottle as we have water stations available.
- Go early – for best selection! Especially in early season, popular produce may be limited in quantity and sell out.
- Go late – for best deals! But remember, this is how our farmers make a living, so be respectful of pricing.
- TALK to the vendors! This is really the heart of a Farmers Market – you can TALK to the farmer or person who made the product themselves. They love talking about their farms and products. Also, ask if a vendor has a box/glass/container return credit, and find out if you should bring that box or glass back next week for a deal.
- Buy in bulk. Oftentimes, vendors offer deals for bulk purchases. Of course, you will need to consume it or preserve that produce before it goes bad. One of our favorite resources is the National Center for Home Preservation, they have 'How-To' articles on freezing, drying, canning and more methods to enjoy your produce all year long.
What’s in season? Check out this helpful Harvest Calendar from our friends at Puget Sound Fresh!
Friends of the Market