In 2023, we will be celebrating our 22nd season of bringing local farmers and the community together! Attendance and spending with our vendors was up almost 80% last season and we hope to continue that trend with your help in 2023.
For more information, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2023 Sponsors
These sponsors directly support the Renton Farmers Market and help us continue to provide locally-grown, healthy foods to the community.
Friends of the Market
Why Sponsor the Renton Farmers Market?
- Promote your business directly to a dedicated customer base
- Shoppers come from all areas of Renton, Tukwila, Kent, Bellevue and Seattle
- Show your support for the community and local farmers!
2022 Marketing to include:
- Posters – over 300 distributed to local businesses
- Schedule of Events flyers – thousands printed and distributed at local businesses and events
- Two online marketing tools – www.rentonfarmersmarket.com and Farmers Market page on City of Renton website
- Social Media including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, weekly emails
- Local radio and newspaper advertising
- City of Renton “What’s Happening” guide – summer and fall advertisements. Over 57,000 mailed out and available to public
- Puget Sound Fresh Guide – over 100,000 distributed in Western Washington
- Season-long signage at major Renton roadways, including electronic billboard at State Route 169 (in view of over 43,000 cars per day)
The Renton Farmers Market is a collaborative effort of Piazza Renton and the City of Renton, with support from private sponsors and community contributions. The Market is a member of the Washington State Farmers Market Association, and Tilth Alliance Farm Guide. For more information about the Renton Farmers Market, call 425.430.7214.
SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: Arrow Animal Urgent Care
Walk in urgent care for cats and dogs - no appointments made nor needed! Meet them tomorrow at the Market in our Sponsor Booth.
Our mission as a walk-in clinic is to assess and treat pets with urgent care needs as well as to provide owners with follow-up instructions for their primary veterinarian. When necessary, we refer clients to the appropriate emergency/specialty clinic. We strive to serve clients efficiently and provide full on-site diagnostics to be able to determine the best course of action for each pet.
As our intent is urgent care, we do not provide any wellness or preventive care. We do provide your cats and dogs with exceptional, compassionate care for limping, lacerations, digestive issues, coughing, urinary tract infections, toxin ingestions, allergic reactions, and eye/ear/skin infections. If you have any questions regarding our services and if we can help your loved one, please call and ask.
Located conveniently in the Renton Highlands on Sunset Boulevard and open every day: Tuesdays through Thursdays 10 am to 8 pm, Friday through Mondays 8 am to 8 pm.
Visit their website or call (425) 270-2991 for current wait times, and follow them on Instagram for cute patient pics!